Certified Information Technology Director
CITD® from EPI Singapore is the third and highest-level course in the EPI IT Training Framework. It is a 5-day course designed to teach strategic IT leadership competences required in today’s unpredictable, challenging and highly competitive environments.CITD® is aligned with the latest European e-Competence (e-CF) Framework – addressing prociency levels 4 and 5(Lead Professional/Senior Manager/Principal/IS Strategist). In 2016,the e-CF became a European standard and was published ofcially as the European Norm EN 16234-1.
Who Should Attend
Directors and senior managers such as ICT Director, CTO, CIO, ICT Manager, ICT Security Manager, Business Information Manager, Enterprise Architect, ICT Operations Manager and ICT Consultant.
It is best suited for participants who have four years and above of actual working experience in IT, preferably working at the supervisor, team leader, manager and senior manager level. This includes individuals working in IT sales and consultancy.
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Develop and implement an IT strategy
- Build a resilient IT organisation
- Design a vendor management and outsourcing program
- Manage and monitor the project portfolio meeting business objectives
- Coordinate and develop a Business Continuity Management System
- Lead and conduct the Business Impact Analysis
- Create and implement a risk management program supporting the Enterprise Risk Management program
- Initiate and collaborate in an Information Security Management System
- Direct the selection of Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IOT) solutions using business criteria
- Manage the financial household of an IT organisation
- Manage the audit and compliance program
- Create Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
The exam is a 90-minute closed-book exam, with 60 multiple-choice questions. The candidate requires a minimum of 39 correct answers to pass the exam. Candidates who successfully pass the exam will receive the official ‘Certified Information Technology Director’ certificate.
The CITD certificate is valid for 3 years, after which re certification is required.
CITD is world-wide accredited by EXIN.
EPI Singapore is the world leader in Data Center and IT Management Training, Audit and Certification. All EPI courses are accredited by EXIN, an independent information management certification and accreditation body.
*The CITD is scheduled for release in Q1 2020*